This position will be responsible for HR support and office administrative duties as below –
HR support for front-line staff:
- The full cycle of recruitment of frontline Sales Agent
- Oversee the process and procedures of induction, onboarding, joining and exit employment
- Update and maintain employee’s record
- Take care of employee relations matters
- Maintain payroll database & coordinate with the India team for payroll processing
- Assist in payroll calculation, pay-slip distribution & other HR documents preparation
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Assist in full spectrum of office administration work including but not limited to office utilities procurement, contract management, fixed asset management, office safety and security, etc.
- Record staff attendance record and prepare monthly report
- Provide back up support for receptionist duties whenever necessary, i.e. handle telephone enquiries, greet visitors, etc.
- Provide support in company events, project and other ad-hoc assignments
Competitive remuneration package with good career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please submit your application here or send your full resume with last/current and expected salary, and earliest availability to email@example.com
- Diploma/Higher Diploma or above
- 1 to 2 years’ relevant and hands-on working experience gained in sizeable companies
- Exposure in Real Estate industry is a definite advantage
- Knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, and other statutory employment related requirements, i.e. MPF, workers/employees’ compensation, etc.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, strong sense of responsibility, well-organised, self-motivated, detail-minded, patient and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin