Back to Current Openings
- General office administration and clerical support for both in-house and Clients
- Oversee operations of company’s social media platforms & digital marketing channels including information update, consolidate comments, keep up postings, drafting proper responses, etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned
- Degree holder in any discipline
- 3 to 4 years’ relevant working experience in daily office administration
- Computer literate in a) Adobe Photoshop & relevant graphic design software, and b) MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint must)
- Good senses & skills to upkeep social media and online marketing platform(s)
- Good command in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Strong sense of integrity, confidentiality and responsibility
- Courteous, skillful, detail-minded, self-initiative to learn and apply learnt knowledge into daily tasks
- Immediate available is a definite advantage
- 5-day workweek
- 12 days annual leave
- Medical coverage
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Friendly and caring work environment
Apply for this job
Interested parties, please send your full resume with your latest / last salary, expected salary and earliest availability through the below.
The protection of privacy in relation to personal data is the concern of every person in RedMountain Asia Limited. We respect personal data privacy and are committed to fully implementing and complying with the data protection principles and all relevant provisions under the Ordinance.