The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From handling administrative work and maintaining a functional filing system, to liaising with company secretaries and assisting the company’s director, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Handling daily office operations and paperwork
- Ensuring effective communication among office and clients
- Supervising the maintenance of office areas, equipment, supply stock and facilities
- Interacting with IT, phone and building personnel as needed
- Liaising with banks, company secretaries, and auditors
- Assisting the company’s director when needed
- Higher Diploma or above
- 2-5 years working experience
- Good communication and liaison skills
- Fluent Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
A competitive package include 5-day work, medical and dental benefits will also be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties may submit your full resume via the form below.