The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining clients and growing revenue through digital marketing platforms and executing marketing campaigns.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns
- Manage social media accounts and write blogs related to the industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience with basic functions of WordPress and Shopify
- Experience with SEO and SEM
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
A competitive package include 5-day work, medical and dental benefits will also be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties may submit your full resume via the form below.