Hong Kong Dependent Visa Enquiry
Dependent Visa Application In Hong Kong
Dependent Visa Hong Kong
If you are or already have obtained a visa for staying in Hong Kong for the reason of employment, investment as an entrepreneur, or else as per Hong Kong Immigration policies, you could apply the dependent visa for your spouse and/or unmarried children (must be under 18). Your spouse with a valid dependent visa is allowed to live and work in Hong Kong during the period being governed by the duration of the visa.
- Your spouse and/or children should be legitimate to register
- A proof showing your relation to your spouse (and/or children)
- You must provide accommodation and will be able to support the living of your dependent(s) well above the subsistence level
People from certain Countries are restricted:
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea)
* Subject to latest government announcement *
Let Us Help You Apply Dependent Visa
Who We Are
RedMountain Asia assembles a group of professionals from different fields of back-end operations and management, aiming to provide the best solutions to our clients for balancing their business and operational needs……
FAQ ON DEPENDENT VISA APPLICATION IN HONG KONG
Most frequent questions and answers
If you are or have already obtained a valid visa to stay in Hong Kong for reasons of employment, investment as entrepreneur, or else as per Hong Kong Immigration policies, you can apply for the dependent visa for your spouse and/or unmarried dependent children (must be under 18).
These are the basic required documents. For details, please contact us.
- Complete suitable form(s)
- Valid travel documents
- Proof from the sponsor on genuity of current status in Hong Kong, relationship to the applicant, financial status, etc.
It normally takes 4-6 weeks for your visa to arrive after the submission of all the documents to the Hong Kong Immigration Department. Sometimes it may require a longer period subject to further inquiries from the Immigration Department.