Hong Kong Investment Visa Enquiry
Investment as Entrepreneur Visa In
Hong Kong is a vibrant city that welcomes all types of businesses. Locating at the southern tip of China, the second largest and advancing economy, we are a magnet to international business capitals and ambitious business people. With well-established reputation being the immersing point of east & west, we provide the best possible advantage to them for seeking bigger investment returns. If you are one of them, a visa for Investment as Entrepreneur may be suitable for you. It is designed for those who wish to start their business by making a certain investment in Hong Kong market and at the same time bringing a positive impact on Hong Kong’s economy. This type of visa is initially issued for 1 year period of time and further renewable.
- Owner of the business
- A full business plan for the coming 2 years in Hong Kong
- Details of the financial backup and resources
- Total investment to be injected into the business
- Organisation structure and the plan of creating local job(s)
Countries that are not eligible for applying Investment as Entrepreneur Visa In Hong Kong
4) Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)
* Subject to latest government announcement *
Let Us Help You Apply Your Entrepreneur Visa In Hong Kong
Who We Are
RedMountain Asia assembles a group of professionals from different fields of back-end operations & management, aiming to provide the best outsourcing solutions to our clients for balancing their business and operational needs……
FAQ ON ENTREPRENEUR VISA HONG KONG
Most frequent questions and answers
We list some of the basics you shall need to provide. Talk to us for further details.
- Completed application form
- A valid travel document
- Financial status & background proof
- A comprehensive two years business plan
- be legitimate to register
- open a business that will bring positive impact to Hong Kong’s economy
- provide an effective two-year business plan, the financial status of the company, staffing plan, etc.
Request a discussion with us and we shall guide you through.
It usually takes 4-6 weeks after all the submission of all the required documents. Sometimes, longer period may be required subject to inquiries from the Immigration Department. RedMountain Asia Limited can make your whole process more easier.
You could apply dependent visa(s) for your spouse and children (under 18) together with the entrepreneur visa application.
No. You have to reside in Hong Kong for at least 7 years and subject to a series of other requirements in order to obtain a permanent residency.