Payroll Service Enquiry
Payroll Outsourcing Services In Hong Kong
Our Payroll Services
Payroll Related Compliance
Labour Law Compliance
Employee Self-Service Portal
hris "i-red" portal
RedMountain Asia hosts a human resources management system called “I-Red”. Our platform is equipped with advance features which can perform accurate employee payroll processing and allow employees to access salaries related data.
Let us handle your payroll needs
Why Outsource Your Payroll?
Payroll is a regular monthly task for every organisation. It requires precision, focus, and consistency. It is repetitive and time-consuming. Outsourcing your payroll to us could ease your burden of this essential yet tedious operations. It allows your time and resources, especially your precious manpower, to focus on strategic tasks. No more backlog, just thriving business and employees.
FAQ ON PAYROLL OUTSOURCING
Most frequent questions and answers
We act as your payroll personnel to oversee payroll management for you. That includes processing monthly payroll, arranging salary payments, handling MPF contributions and tax returns etc. You can also seek advice from us regarding payroll related matters.
The major areas of payroll services are:
- Monthly payroll processing
- Update and maintain employee database
- Update system payroll parameters per statutory requirements and your companies policy
- Arrange salary payments
- Provide payroll, payment and MPF contributions reports
- Upkeep leave records for payroll purposes
- Issue relevant tax returns (on demand and on annual basis)
- Payroll advice
Elements and habits of payroll might vary among different companies. To facilitate payroll, we set up parameters in our HRIS “I-Red” based on your company’s payroll policies. On a monthly basis, we gather the necessary data for payroll processing, making payments and statutory contributions on time.
The major benefits of outsourcing payroll services are:
- Effective payroll management
- Timely payroll and payments reports
- Free from repetitive and tedious administration
- Consistent, accurate and on-time salary payments
- More time and resources on growing business
- Practical and up-to-date payroll advices
- Maximise your in-house HR resources on more strategic matters