Hong Kong Work Visa Enquiry
Work Visa Applications Hong Kong
Applying for hong kong work visa
Work visa is known as "employment visa" in Hong Kong. As one of the biggest business hubs in Asia, Hong Kong is full of exciting employment opportunities. Our city's dynamic, diversified and energetic working environment attracts thousands of professionals from all around the world every year. To either employer or employee, applying for work visa to land for the job becomes the next big thing.
- have good relevant educational qualifications
- possess certain special skills, knowledge, and experience that will create a positive impact to Hong Kong
- be legitimate to register
- have obtained an offer from a legitimate employer in Hong Kong
- enough information to complete an application form
- a valid travel document (passport)
- address proof of your residence in your native country
- original documentations showing your academic & professional qualification along with your work history
- business registratidon certificate
- proof of the company’s latest financial status
- proof of the company’s current tax status in Hong Kong
- details of the company’s (i.e. business activities, shareholding, company structure, etc)
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea)
* Subject to latest government announcement *
Let Us Help You Apply Your Work Visa
Who We Are
RedMountain Asia assembles a group of professionals from different fields of back-end operations & management, aiming to provide the best outsourcing solutions to our clients for balancing their business and operational needs……
FAQ ON WORK VISA APPLICATION IN HONG KONG
Most frequent questions and answers
To apply for a work visa in Hong Kong you should have secured an employment offer from a legitimate employer.
You should have a well-qualified educational background and/or a unique skill-set that can prove you could bring good impact to Hong Kong economy and society.
It normally takes 4-6 weeks for your visa to arrive after the submission of all the documents to the Hong Kong Immigration Department. Sometimes it may require a longer period subject for further inquiries from the Immigration Department.