For Applicant, you must…
- have good relevant educational qualifications
- possess certain special skills, knowledge, and experience that will create a positive impact to Hong Kong
- be legitimate to register
- have obtained an offer from a legitimate employer in Hong Kong
As applicant, you should provide…
- enough information to complete an application form
- a valid travel document (passport)
- address proof of your residence in your native country
- original documentations showing your academic & professional qualification along with your work history
From your employer (sponsor)…
- business registratidon certificate
- proof of the company’s latest financial status
- proof of the company’s current tax status in Hong Kong
- details of the company’s (i.e. business activities, shareholding, company structure, etc)
Countries that are not eligible to apply
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea)
- Vietnam * Subject to latest government announcement *
What are the documents required for applying an entrepreneur visa in Hong kong?
We list some of the basics you shall need to provide. Talk to us for further details.
Who will be eligible to apply the entrepreneur visa in Hong Kong?
- Completed application form
- A valid travel document
- Financial status & background proof
- A comprehensive two years business plan
- be legitimate to register
- open a business that will bring positive impact to Hong Kong’s economy
- provide an effective two-year business plan, the financial status of the company, staffing plan, etc.
Request a discussion with us and we shall guide you through.
How long is the application process in Hong Kong?
Can I bring my spouse to Hong Kong after getting the entrepreneur visa?
- It usually takes 4-6 weeks after all the submission of all the required documents. Sometimes, longer period may be required subject to inquiries from the Immigration Department. RedMountain Asia Limited can make your whole process more easier.
- You could apply dependent visa(s) for your spouse and children (under 18) together with the entrepreneur visa application.
Who can apply for the dependent visa in Hong Kong?
What are the documents required to apply for a dependent visa in Hong Kong?
- If you are or have already obtained a valid visa to stay in Hong Kong for reasons of employment, investment as entrepreneur, or else as per Hong Kong Immigration policies, you can apply for the dependent visa for your spouse and/or unmarried dependent children (must be under 18).
These are the basic required documents. For details, please contact us.
How long does the application take?
- Complete suitable form(s)
- Valid travel documents
- Proof from the sponsor on genuity of current status in Hong Kong, relationship to the applicant, financial status, etc.
- It normally takes 4-6 weeks for your visa to arrive after the submission of all the documents to the Hong Kong Immigration Department. Sometimes it may require a longer period subject to further inquiries from the Immigration Department.